So, some of the wisdom I am receiving from the messages on my desk include:
- "Quality...backed by a desire to please"--business card tag line
- "Care you can believe in"--business card tag line
- A scrap of paper from a hotel with a note that says "don't only be a conveyor of information; be a user of information. This is impact"
- A note written on the back of a table place card capturing the theme of the talk when the rabbi was discussing Utility, Trust, Pleasure, and Virtue
- A newspaper clipping listing resources for home pickling supplies. "Although pickling isn't difficult to do, you need the right equipment and the general idea of how to do it before you begin"
- "Events to remember"--business card tag line
- A typed paper with the following notation: "Make up your own philosophy. Invent your own story. Free up your own imagination. Create your own self. Perfect your own flaws. Follow your own evolution. Believe in your own team. See your own ability to change the world"
What's the mess in your message telling you?
Enjoy the week!