Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Watch Out World

Each time my cell phone rings from the American southwest this picture of my friend, Quiana, appears. I smile. The photo of her and her husband reminds me of the burgers and beers we shared at a brew pub in Minneapolis a couple years ago. Good times.

Yesterday I received an e-mail announcement from Quiana celebrating having earned her coaching certificate. She is now a CPCC. Wow! What I know, and we share, is the commitment, the hard work, the endless skill building drills and rigorous evaluation and feedback required to become great coaches. Coaching and certification is about becoming and being a coach, not doing coaching.

I am so proud of my friend. She is goodness, inspiration, skillfulness, and rigor all mushed up into an amazing woman.

Congratulations and blessings, dear friend!
Posted by Picasa